Live Q&A Town Hall
We know you have questions and concerns during this challenging time. Through the use of online software programs, we will be conducting live virtual Town Hall meetings to address these concerns.
Check back often to our website as we will be adding new Q & A Town Hall topics. We are currently utilizing Zoom, which is a free and easy-to-use internet service, so please join us as we discuss the latest developments in special education law, DDD and estate planning.
Registration & Details
Recorded Q&A Town Halls
May 28, 2020
Updates on DOE & DHS, Compensatory Education, Summer/ESY, and More
April 16, 2020
The Latest Developments in Special Education, DDD Services and Estate Planning During COVID-19
How to Get Ready for the Live Q&A Town Hall
- Create your own free account at zoom.us
- Fill out the registration. There will be an area for any questions you may want to submit. Submitting questions in advance will better ensure they will be addressed during the meeting.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to access the live Q&A town hall
Once You Enter the Live Q&A Town Hall
- Please mute and turn off your video once you enter
- Questions and comments may be expressed through the Zoom chat
- We ask that you be respectful to the attorneys and fellow participants
- Note: the live Q&A town halls will be recorded and shared on our website